Email for rates
- First lesson for new students must be prepaid by PalPal or check. P
- Extra fees for books/materials and recital fee may be applicable
- Cash payments are preferred. Payment may also be made by check. An extra $3 fee applies to payments made by PayPal or credit card.
- Payment must be made before or on the lesson day. Please add $5 to any late payments.
- There will be no refunds for pre-paid lessons. If you decide to stop taking lessons, you must complete the sessions you paid for.
- Lessons MUST be cancelled no less than 24-hours in advance or the lesson shall be paid in full for the reservation. It is preferred that all cancellations be communicated and confirmed in writing (email/text) to keep a record.
- Last-minute cancels or accidentally missed lessons may be paid via PayPal (plus $3 fee) to firstname.lastname@example.org or a check can be mailed to Christina Matula promptly following the missed lesson.
- If you are running more than 15 minutes late to a lesson and I do not hear from you via phone, text or email, I will assume you are not coming to your lesson. It is helpful to contact me even if you are running a few minutes late.
- Lessons that I cancel or are cancelled due to inclement weather may be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time at the request of the student. Due to commitments at work (back to school nights, choral assessments, musical performances) there will be occasional cancellations. Sufficient advance notice will be given in writing via email.
- Please arrive on time. If you are late, I am not able to make up that time as I often have students come back-to-back or I have other appointments. Please allow extra time for traffic delays.
- To guarantee your preferred lesson spot, lessons will occur at the same day/time each week
- Excessive cancellations may result in loss of preferred time slot or a dismissal from the studio.
- Please come to all lessons unless you have a sickness that is contagious or are feeling very ill. There are many things we can work on musically with minimal singing when you are not feeling your best. If the student suffers from a sore throat and is unable to sing, we will hold a “no-singing lesson” and will work on music theory, etc.
- There are no lessons during official FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS holidays unless noted ahead of time.
- Lessons during the summer will be scheduled on a week-to week basis.
- Please understand that there are no exceptions to this policy. Emergencies will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.