- All payment methods are accepted with a preference for cash or Zelle.
- I reserve a time slot for you that cannot be resold if you miss your lesson, thus lessons MUST be cancelled no less than 24-hours in advance or the lesson shall be paid in full.
- Payment must be made before or on the lesson day
- There will be no refunds for prepaid lessons. If you decide to stop taking lessons, you must complete the sessions you paid for.
- Extra fees for books/materials and recital fees, accompanist fees, etc. may be applicable.
- There will be no cancellations for inclement weather. Lessons will take place online if it is unsafe to drive.
- Cancellations must be communicated and confirmed in writing (email/text) to keep a record. Last-minute cancels or accidentally missed lessons must be paid promptly following the missed lesson.
- Please arrive on time. If you are late, I am not able to make up that time as I often have students come back-to-back or I have other appointments. If you are running late, please contact me. If I do not hear from you 15 minutes after the start of the scheduled class, it will be assumed as a cancel.
- Lessons that I cancel may be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time at the request of the student. Due to commitments at work (back to school nights, choral assessments, musical performances, trainings) there will be occasional cancellations. Sufficient advance notice will be given in writing via email.
- To guarantee your preferred lesson spot, lessons will occur at the same day/time each week unless specifically arranged in a special situation. Your lesson slot is reserved for you.
- Excessive cancellations may result in loss of preferred time slot or dismissal from the studio. Please understand that there are no exceptions to this policy. Emergencies will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.